
One of my favorite movies is Back to the Future. Dr. Brown, Marty McFly, what a great trilogy. I don't have a De Lorean to travel back in time or into the future with, but it is still fun to think about. Of course I am very excited about our upcoming girls season at GCS as well as spring practice and summer training for the guys fall season. Although they have not been showing great form as of late I trust that Rafa Benitez will get Liverpool (my club of choice...Go Reds! "You'll never walk alone." sorry) back to form for the Champions League and who knows maybe they can hang on in the premiership to keep things interesting for everyone. Hopefully the Euro will be exciting this summer as I am sure it will (even though England did not qualify). We will see if the Houston Dynamo can Three-peat in the MLS and if the quarter of a billion dollar chap from across the pond, aka David Beckham, can lead the Galaxy into the playoffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment